Baby Registry Checklist
I remember putting together our baby registry in my first trimester and feeling completely overwhelmed. “What the heck do I need?! What’s truly necessary?” I was in serious nesting mode even at that time, so I spent hours upon hours doing research and compiling my list. It was great timing, since I felt so sick I could barely do anything else!
I’ve seen many registries in the recent past, and honestly, mine was pretty skimpy compared to most. I didn’t go overboard in terms of clothes or toys or anything of that nature because I knew I would probably need to change things around depending on what the baby liked/didn’t like.
That being said, there were a few must-haves that I knew I needed.
If you’re expecting a little one in the near future (and many of you are, since you asked for my baby registry list:), hopefully this is helpful to you! Also, I used babylist.com for my registry--this way I could pull from any website I desired.
- Uppababy Vista Stroller
- Uppababy Mesa Carseat
- Uppababy Mesa Base (for Ryan’s car)
- Uppababy Infant Snug Seat
- Thule Jogging Stroller (snagged this myself during Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale)
- Ergobaby 360 Carrier
- Baby K’Tan Organic Carrier
- Brica Sun Safety Shades
- Nuna Sena Playard
CLOTHING + SWADDLES
Clothing: Again, I didn’t register for too many. I have about 10-12 newborn onesies but we may not even end up needing them if we’ve got a big girl on our hands! I’ll buy more if I need to. We do have quite a few 0-3 months outfits because I know those will get use. Most are from Burt’s Bees, Nordstrom’s, Janie & Jack, and Hanna Anderson. The one pictured is by Kate Quinn--I heard these types of outfits are the best for easy changes! Also may be smart to grab a few sets of these baby size velvet hangers.
I plan on breastfeeding, so there was a lot I needed here. FYI, we got the Spectra S1 Breast Pump through insurance.
- Plain burp cloths (Actually these are cloth diapers and I have a whole drawer of them!)
- Cute burp cloths
- Philips Avent Bottles
- Dr. Brown’s Newborn Feeding Bottles
- Earth Mama Nipple Butter
- Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads
- Boppy Newborn Lounger
- NuRoo Breastfeeding Cover Up
- Medela Breastmilk Storage
- Bumbo Seat
- Boon Orb Bottle Warmer
- Skip Hop Bottle Drying Rack
- Keekaroo Peanut Changer
- Planet Wise wet-dry bags
- Water Wipes
- Bambo Nature Diapers
- Skip Hop Changing Station
- Ubbi Diaper Pail
- Skip Hop Forma Backpack
- TWELVElittle Diaper Bag (pictured)
- ToteSavvy Diaper Bag Insert (for any bag!)
- Infant Optics Baby Monitor (for when we’re home)
- Drop Cam Monitor (we had this, will use for when we’re away)
- Snoo Smart Sleeper
- Little Giraffe Blankets
- Pottery Barn Blankets
- Pottery Barn Organic Sheets
- Nest Crib (did LOTS of research on this)
- Naturepedic Mattress
- Naturepedic Mattress Cover
- Fisher Price Rock ‘n’ Play (baby will NOT be sleeping in this at night, but great for play time and short naps)